Header Ads

“I feel bad that I'm not practicing engineering” – Kiss Daniel

“I feel bad that I'm not practicing engineering” – Kiss Daniel




“I often say that dropping engineering for music is the greatest sacrifice I have ever made for my career. That’s because I studied water engineering for five years and I graduated with a good result. Many of my mates that we left school together are doing very well now, and sometimes, I feel bad that I’m not practicing the profession that I devoted a lot of time and effort to study. If I was a practicing engineer, I’m sure that I would have gone very far by now. On the flip side though, I enjoy what I’m doing and I have never pictured myself doing a 9-5 job. Making music comes naturally to me and it makes me happy, so I have no regrets.” The growing artiste explained the processes he goes through in making songs as he tries as much as possible to pass a message across to his audience.




He believes good music does not need much promotion as it would sell itself. Daniel’s way of singing involves telling stories and giving people a message to hold on to.


The young man also spoke on his plans for international collaborations. He said he is trying to focus on producing good music as Nigerian music is trending all over the world now. He believes the collaboration would come at the right time. 

His main goal is to do anything that would sell his music to different countries all over the world.


No comments